Represent and promote the development of the coffee export industry within a national and international context, through strategic and legal actions, market intelligence, and by carrying out social responsibility projects that strengthen the sustainable image of Brazil’s coffee.
Cecafé strives to be a National and International reference as a forum of discussion and action in edge issues that add value to the exporter sector and therefore for the Brazilian Coffee chain.
- Belief in the interdependence of the economic agents along the coffee chain
- Cooperation, reciprocity and transparency, based on ethical business principles
- Respect for the environment and for society
- Support of sustainable development based on economic, social and environmental outcomes for Brazilian coffee culture
- Respect for the Brazilian and international institutional apparatus and consumer rights
- Respect for interpersonal relationships at an organizational, commercial and institutional level
- Respect for free enterprise and market economy