How to Join
You can join CECAFE by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+55 11 3079-3755).
As a member of CECAFE, your company will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Legal and tax advisory board
- Discussion forum through 4 committees: Tax/Legal, Social Responsibility and Sustainability (SRS), Communication and Statistics, Logistics/Customs
- Access to the CECAFE database, its reports and other industrial analysis and study materials.
- Responsible and citizen action through the CECAFE Social Responsibility and Sustainability Program – improvement of the member’s reputation and image
- Positive agenda with public management for defending the interests of the export industry
- Proactive response to critical demands and crisis containment
- Institutional representation at key national and international coffee events
- Active representation at ICO (International Coffee Organization)
- Public Relations action in the export industry through actions to maintain and expand the reputation of the industry with stakeholders
- Communication channel open to members
Cecafé also has the Exporters’ Code of Ethical Conduct, a document that aims to direct the industry’s business in an ordered and correct way, serving as a reference point for our members.